Our mission: To ensure kids everywhere experience the transformative power of musical theater.
- By adapting Broadway musicals for performance by elementary, middle and high school students.
- By building intuitive teaching resources that guarantee educators have a successful experience producing one of our shows.
- By creating study guides and innovative educational programs for Broadway shows.
- By creating new musicals for family audiences like: The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka, The Ant and the Elephant and Jim Henson’s Emmet Otter.
- By constantly researching and developing the absolute best practices that allow educators to create successful, cost-effective and sustainable musical theater programs.
* With programs like the Junior Teaching Intensives and Junior Theater Academy, we help students and teachers develop their skills as musical theater artists.